Continuing Student Prices
NOTE: Monthly fees are based on weekly class instruction time.
Fees for hour-long basics & troupe* classes:
1 hr/week = $30
2 hr = $60
3 hr = $75
4 hr = $90
5+hr = $100
Fees including 90-minute classes (flamenco basics, Gameel Danse & all Mayari Dance Collective troupe* classes):
1.5 hr/week = $50
2.5 hr = $65
3.5 hr = $80
4.5 hr = $95
5+hr = $100
* The following troupes require concurrent enrollment in corresponding basics classes: Alla Turka, Rakaset Habibis, Mayari Dance Collective, Muse; at a discounted $10 per month add-on rate.
(All continuing students receive one free yoga class each week.)
Classes with drop-in fees
The following classes can be paid on a drop-in basis:
Ballroom: $10 per 90-minute session Bhangra: $7 per hour
Drumming: $5 per hour
Hoops: $5 per hour
Yoga: $5 per hour
You can pay for intro and continuing student packages by PayPal!
Click on the Pay Online button above.
Amira's basics classes are designed to introduce you to the world of cultural dance, providing a sense of well-being and self-confidence by giving our students a feeling of accomplishment and improved self image. Dance training improves coordination and discipline while toning muscles, reshaping your body and feeding your heart!
Hot happenings for July
* Dance by the Light of the Moon, ADP dancers at Old Cowtown,7:30 pm Fri., July 7
* Summer Sundays Steampunk, 2-3:30 pm Sun., July 9
* New 7-wk flamenco workshop series begins, 10-11:30 am Sat., July 15
* Heartland Dance Collective show, 2930 E. 1st. Wichita, 6 pm Sat., July 15
* Shimmy and Shake event with Finishing School for Modern Women, 1-3:30 pm Sat., July 22
$65: 8 weeks/1 class per week (one hour)
$95: 8 weeks/2 classes per week (two hours)
(Introductory packages include one yoga class per week. See Other Classes page for yoga schedule.)
Basics classes are interchangeable within the introductory price.
$10: Drop-in fee to take one class
FREE: Observation of a class with instructor's consent
For more information, see our contact page or call 316-210-1625.
Amira's offers classes in a variety of styles in addition to our basics. Explore the world of dance and fitness with our instructors!
Amira Dance Productions is proud to offer a wide variety of dancers or dance troupes to entertain your guests at your next event! Please contact us via email to discuss rates and availability.